Guidelines for Crusade Prayer groups:
- Each member has to spend 15 minutes praying Crusade Prayers each day (cf. message of January 23rd 2013).
- At every Crusade Prayer group meeting, there needs to be: a crucifix and Holy Water to make the sign of the cross (cf message of January 25th 2013).
- The Crusade Prayer group meeting begins and ends with Crusade Prayer 96 (cf message of January 25th 2013)
- The group prays the Crusade Prayers divided in parts or categories, spread over several days, but has to pray as much prayers as possible in one week (cf. message of May 16th 2012; March 7th 2013).
- Each member prays every day the Rosary and the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy on his own (cf. message of April 23rd 2011; June 13th 2011).
- The prayer group meets at a regular basis.
- Every prayergroup is also a mission post in this Mission of Salvation, and has to engage, to the extent possible, to spread the messages of the Book of Truth (cf. message of September 3rd 2012; January 22nd 2013).